CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
Is it too late to send in my mail ballot?
It’s not too late – find your state’s specific deadline is below. BUT given how close it is to Election Day, to make sure your vote is counted on time, please deliver your ballot in person, whether at an early voting site, a secure drop box, or your polling place on November 3 (E-Day)! Check above for what to do if you already requested a mail/absentee ballot, and how to deliver it in person in your state. And then make a plan to deliver your ballot – right now. #becounted.
If I submit by ballot by mail, when is it due?
If I submit by ballot in person, when is it due?
Do I need a witness or notary if I vote by mail?
Got More Mail Ballot Questions?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Get in your ballot ASAP. Since we’re close to Election Day, bring your ballot to your election office or a ballot drop box if available.
- Sign your envelope & add your address where required. If your state requires a witness, make your witness sign & add his/her address! And when asked to add a date, put the FULL date (e.g. 11/03/2020)!
- Match your signature to your “official” sig on file. Not sure what that is? Match to your government ID.
- Follow instructions to a T. Avoid smudges. (No completing on a wet surface!) Fill ovals completely. As needed, use a specific color of ink. And if a “secrecy envelope” (inner envelope in an outer envelope) is required, use it!
- Track it. Track your ballot to see that it arrives. Call your elections office if any issues arise.