CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
Is it too late to send in my mail ballot?
It’s not too late – find your state’s specific deadline is below. BUT given how close it is to Election Day, to make sure your vote is counted on time, please deliver your ballot in person, whether at an early voting site, a secure drop box, or your polling place on November 3 (E-Day)! Check above for what to do if you already requested a mail/absentee ballot, and how to deliver it in person in your state. And then make a plan to deliver your ballot – right now. #becounted.
If I submit by ballot by mail, when is it due?
If I submit by ballot in person, when is it due?
Do I need a witness or notary if I vote by mail?
Got More Mail Ballot Questions?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Sign it! Sign on the voter signature line, which is on the outer flap of your return envelope.
- Fill in the bubbles. When marking your ballot, fill the oval next to your chosen candidate completely with either black or blue ink.
- Check both sides! You ballot may be double-sided, depending on where you live.
- Get it in ASAP. Bring your ballot to a ballot drop box or your local clerk’s office. Can’t do that? Mail your ballot ASAP—with proper postage (First Class)!
- Track it. Track your ballot to see that your ballot arrives on time. If you see any issues, contact your election office.