CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
Is it too late to send in my mail ballot?
It’s not too late – find your state’s specific deadline is below. BUT given how close it is to Election Day, to make sure your vote is counted on time, please deliver your ballot in person, whether at an early voting site, a secure drop box, or your polling place on November 3 (E-Day)! Check above for what to do if you already requested a mail/absentee ballot, and how to deliver it in person in your state. And then make a plan to deliver your ballot – right now. #becounted.
If I submit by ballot by mail, when is it due?
If I submit by ballot in person, when is it due?
Do I need a witness or notary if I vote by mail?
Got More Mail Ballot Questions?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Fill in the bubbles 100%. When marking your ballot, fill the oval next to your chosen candidate completely.
- Sign & seal. Sign & seal the smaller affidavit envelope with your completed ballot inside. Next, put the small envelope into the larger envelope.
- Provide a reason. COVID-19 is a valid reason to use vote-by-mail. If COVID isn’t listed as an excuse, sign the “disability” affidavit on the absentee ballot affidavit envelope.
- Get it in ASAP. Hand your ballot to your Town Clerk during business hours. Can’t do that? Mail it ASAP—with proper postage (one Forever stamp)!
- Track it. Track your ballot to see that your ballot arrives on time. If you see an issue, contact your election office. Pro tip: Include your contact info! Your elections official could get in touch if there’s a problem.