November 3, 2020
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
October 21, 2020
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
yes, but check with county officials
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
Yes! If you have your ballot already, just fill it out and bring it with you to vote in-person. If you don't have your ballot, an election worker will confirm you haven't voted yet and then issue you a new ballot. You can also deliver your completed absentee ballot to any polling place on Election Day, Nov. 3, by 5pm.
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
yes, but check with your county election officials
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Fill in the bubbles 100%. When marking your ballot, fill the oval next to your chosen candidate completely.
- Sign & seal. Sign & seal the smaller affidavit envelope with your completed ballot inside. Next, put the small envelope into the larger envelope.
- Provide a reason. COVID-19 is a valid reason to use vote-by-mail. If COVID isn’t listed as an excuse, sign the “disability” affidavit on the absentee ballot affidavit envelope.
- Get it in ASAP. Hand your ballot to your Town Clerk during business hours. Can’t do that? Mail it ASAP—with proper postage (one Forever stamp)!
- Track it. Track your ballot to see that your ballot arrives on time. If you see an issue, contact your election office. Pro tip: Include your contact info! Your elections official could get in touch if there’s a problem.