CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
Is it too late to send in my mail ballot?
It’s not too late – find your state’s specific deadline is below. BUT given how close it is to Election Day, to make sure your vote is counted on time, please deliver your ballot in person, whether at an early voting site, a secure drop box, or your polling place on November 3 (E-Day)! Check above for what to do if you already requested a mail/absentee ballot, and how to deliver it in person in your state. And then make a plan to deliver your ballot – right now. #becounted.
If I submit by ballot by mail, when is it due?
If I submit by ballot in person, when is it due?
Do I need a witness or notary if I vote by mail?
Got More Mail Ballot Questions?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Seal it. After voting, put your ballot in the secrecy envelope. Then put this secrecy envelope into the return envelope provided.
- Sign it. Sign & date the back of the return envelope.
- Match your signature. Be sure that your signature matches your “official” signature on your ballot application. Not sure what that is? Match to your government ID.
- Get it in ASAP. Drop your ballot at a drop box. Can’t do that? Mail your ballot ASAP—with proper postage (three stamps)!
- Track it. Track your ballot to see that your ballot arrives on time. If you see any issues, contact your local election official.