CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
Is it too late to send in my mail ballot?
It’s not too late – find your state’s specific deadline is below. BUT given how close it is to Election Day, to make sure your vote is counted on time, please deliver your ballot in person, whether at an early voting site, a secure drop box, or your polling place on November 3 (E-Day)! Check above for what to do if you already requested a mail/absentee ballot, and how to deliver it in person in your state. And then make a plan to deliver your ballot – right now. #becounted.
If I submit by ballot by mail, when is it due?
If I submit by ballot in person, when is it due?
Do I need a witness or notary if I vote by mail?
Got More Mail Ballot Questions?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Clothe it. Place your ballot within the secrecy envelope provided.
- Sign & date it. Sign & date your ballot as instructed on the outer envelope. Always use the full date (e.g., 10/23/2020)!
- If you feel safe doing so, vote in person. If you can’t, use a drop box or submit your ballot directly to your election office. Whatever you do, don’t be late!
- Track it. Track your ballot, using the link on our state page, to see that your ballot arrives on time. If you see any issues, contact your election office.
- Be ready to cure. After Election Day, pick up your phone! That unknown number could be your election office, trying to “cure” a mistake.