CAN I TRACK MY BALLOT?
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN REGISTER TO VOTE?
DOES MY STATE OFFER EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE IN PERSON IF I ALREADY REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE/MAIL BALLOT?
DO I NEED TO BRING MY ID?
IS SAME-DAY VOTER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DURING EARLY VOTING?
CAN I VOTE BY MAIL?
Do I need an excuse?
Is it too late to send in my mail ballot?
It’s not too late – find your state’s specific deadline is below. BUT given how close it is to Election Day, to make sure your vote is counted on time, please deliver your ballot in person, whether at an early voting site, a secure drop box, or your polling place on November 3 (E-Day)! Check above for what to do if you already requested a mail/absentee ballot, and how to deliver it in person in your state. And then make a plan to deliver your ballot – right now. #becounted.
If I submit by ballot by mail, when is it due?
If I submit by ballot in person, when is it due?
Do I need a witness or notary if I vote by mail?
Got More Mail Ballot Questions?
Voting by Mail? #makeitcount
- Seal it. Place your completed ballot in the “ballot here-in” envelope & place the “ballot here-in” envelope in the return envelope.
- Grab a witness. Any other person can be a witness to your signature. Make sure they sign and provide their address.
- Sign it. Sign the voter’s oath on the return envelope.
- Get it in ASAP. Bring your ballot to your county voter registration office. Can’t do so? Mail your ballot ASAP.
- Track it. Track your ballot & contact your country clerk if you see any issues.